Delegates who can
attend the event are:
Government ministries and departments
they are attending from:
Germany, Austria, Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Uzbekistan, Slovakia, Armenia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovenia
How do we invite our delegates?
International Business Council prides itself in inviting high level delegates to the conference by prequalifying them on the basis of three main criteria’s:
- The delegate invited by IBC for the event should be a decision maker or signatory authority
- The delegate invited by IBC should have requirements for their existing or future projects
- The delegate invited by IBC have a minimum spending budget
- If the delegates don’t fill in the above criteria, they are not invited or allowed to enter the event.
Key benefits of attending
IDEA CIS and CEE 2013
- Receiving first hand information about top international and regional architect/interior design firms undertaking projects in CIS and CEE markets.
- Participate in high level discussions and debates dedicated to shaping the future of the world’s leading cities.
- Network with key decision makers, industry experts, high profile dignitaries and business leaders in a professional knowledge sharing environment.
- Forge new connections with people that could transform your business and your thinking.
- Learn from real life case studies and best practices